by René under WoltLab Suite Styles
- WS 5.5.3
- WS 5.4.20
Fira Sans will be servered from your server to ensure GDPR compatibility
compatible with WoltLab apps
HiDPi-ready and responsive
Style options: Easily customize the style to your liking.*
for a list of changes please read the changelog
* according to Elevenfour License 2.0
WoltLab Suite 5.5 is the last version that will be supported with this style.
- compatibility with WS 5.5
- design for userMenu
- removed fixes for Internet Explorer
- design the new globalCreateThreadDialog
- new design for filebase file cards
- removed font-weight 100
- new pageHeader design for mobile devices
- reducing blur amount on pageHeader
- update $wcfFontSizeDefault in SCSS
- use wcfContentBorderInner for webkit scrollbars
- updated templates:
- fix: wrong syntax for fade-out
- added accent-color for inputs, progress and textarea
- added wcfPageThemeColor
- compatibility with WoltLab Suite 5.4
- template updates:
- added WoltLab Suite 5.3 compatibility
- reset Google Fonts variable to Fira Sans (will be downloaded to your server by WoltLab Suite) (might not work on update, so you better check)
Flavius is a dark style family of 5 different color variants (4 if you're using WoltLab Suite 3.1) with more than 10 years legacy (it's built from the X-Style from 2008). The available color options are: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange and White (the latter only for WoltLab Suite 5.2).
With version 5.2 this style - for the first time on Elevenfour ever - this style comes with style options making it easier for you to customize the style without having to tinker with code. This version also sees a redesigned message sidebar and a redesigned members list - which you could turn off if that wasn't your style of design (pun intended).
For GDPR-reasons all versions from 5.2.0 on will no longer use Google Fonts but a system font stack instead. But it's still checking for Fira Sans - so if you load this form your server, you'll still have the exact same look. Should you wish to change the font that's possible, too. Just turn off the Font Stack option and then head to the style editor and select the font you like.
As always: Well structured and clean modern modular SCSS code help to make this style a beauty at the backend too. Although you now might not need to look there. Flavius is build to work with all apps currently available by WoltLab: Core (of course), Forum, Filebase, Blog, Calendar and Gallery. If third party developers stuck with WoltLab Suite's standards this style will also be compatible with their plugins or apps out of the box.
If you're running this style in a multilingual system: There are language variables available for Flavius in German and English. You can add more language variables.