- added WoltLab Suite 5.3 compatibility
- reset Google Fonts variable to Fira Sans (will be downloaded to your server by WoltLab Suite) (might not work on update, so you better check)
- full WoltLab Suite 5.2 compatibility
- new color variant: White (WoltLab Suite 5.2 only)
- support for new color variable: $wcfEditorTableBorder
- optimized image file size of background images and logos
- new Feature: style options
- new styles for message sidebar and members list
- removed code for menu icons
- new optional font stack, unset Google Fonts variable (might not work on update, so you better check)
- removed styles for different board icons
- removed register/login call to action from header and footer - similar features are included as default boxes
- new SCSS variable $baseDefaultBoxShadow
- fixed: borders on boardList (again)
- some basic improvements for RTL-languages (there's a lot of stuff that WoltLab Suite needs to fix, this style can only offer some minor improvements)
- change: Recent activity box on Dashboard now uses header title styling
- logo is now shown to everyone - ads in the header can only be shown to guests (users who are not logged in)
- Flavius Orange: changed buttonPrimary text color & text color of title bars to #fff
system fonts used to ensure GDPR compatibility*
compatible with WoltLab apps
HiDPi-ready and responsive
Style options: Easily customize the style to your liking.**
* only WoltLab Suite 5.2
** only WoltLab Suite 5.2, according to Elevenfour License 2.0
Flavius is a dark style family of 5 different color variants (4 if you're using WoltLab Suite 3.1) with more than 10 years legacy (it's built from the X-Style from 2008). The available color options are: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange and White (the latter only for WoltLab Suite 5.2).
With version 5.2 this style - for the first time on Elevenfour ever - this style comes with style options making it easier for you to customize the style without having to tinker with code. This version also sees a redesigned message sidebar and a redesigned members list - which you could turn off if that wasn't your style of design (pun intended).
For GDPR-reasons all versions from 5.2.0 on will no longer use Google Fonts but a system font stack instead. But it's still checking for Fira Sans - so if you load this form your server, you'll still have the exact same look. Should you wish to change the font that's possible, too. Just turn off the Font Stack option and then head to the style editor and select the font you like.
As always: Well structured and clean modern modular SCSS code help to make this style a beauty at the backend too. Although you now might not need to look there. Flavius is build to work with all apps currently available by WoltLab: Core (of course), Forum, Filebase, Blog, Calendar and Gallery. If third party developers stuck with WoltLab Suite's standards this style will also be compatible with their plugins or apps out of the box.
If you're running this style in a multilingual system: There are language variables available for Flavius in German and English. You can add more language variables.
Version 5.2 does show ads in the header section to not logged in users (Guests) only. Version 3.1 doesn't show the logo to guests and no ads in the header section at all.