- release for WoltLab Suite 5.4
- new colors for main menu, page navigation and header
- removed SCSS for tables in content (no longer neccessary)
- removed adjusted SCSS for code colors (no longer neccessary)
- WoltLab Suite 5.4.0 stable is excluded for now - no upgrade from previous versions
- release for WoltLab Suite 5.3
- optimized file size of user profile cover and style preview images
- stable release for WoltLab Suite 5.2
- new color variables $wcfEditorTableBorder and $wcfPageThemeColor
Dark Core uses the Open Sans font family
HiDPi-ready and responsive
compatible with WoltLab apps
Dark Core is my interpretation of the WoltLab Suite Core style using a dark color scheme. This style does not use any customized templates. Some Additional CSS was written to make sure all colors work for the best viewing experience.
Beta Version for WoltLab Suite 5.4
If you'd like to use the beta version please use this package sever in your ACP: https://elevenfour.net/update/5.4/unstable
Please be aware that it is not possible to update from previous versions. The final Version WoltLab Suite 5.4.0 is excluded for now. There will be a final version of this style some time in the future.