- compatibility with WoltLab Suite 5.4
- template update: pageHeaderLogo
- new option: Show background image for container heads
- Clay & Clay Pink: darker background-color for container head to meet accessibility standard if there's no background-image
- Clay Orange: darker text color for container head to meet accessibility standard
- Clay Orange: brightened the background image for container headlines to meet accessibility standard
- new color variant: Orange
- support for WoltLab Suite 5.3
- removed legacy code for IE 10/11
- removed variable $baseAccentColorFour since it was not in use anymore
- optimized filesize of images
- added color for $wcfEditorTableBorder
- redesigned logo
- improved style options
- new font stack
- removed icons from the main menu
- removed code to replace board icons
- added optional icons for status boxes
- changed color of code boxes in Redactor (WYSIWYG editor)
- removed table design fixes that were necessary for WoltLab Suite 3.x
- new color variant: Pink
Clay's font is Cuprum. The fallback font is Geneva.
compatible with WoltLab apps
HiDPi-ready and responsive
Style options: Easily customize the style to your liking.**
* WoltLab Suite 5.2: 2 variants, WoltLab Suite 5.3: 3 variants
** according to Elevenfour License 2.0
Clay is a dark style family for WoltLab Suite 5 of 3 different color variants (2 if you're using WoltLab Suite 5.2). The available color options are: Turquoise, pink or orange. The style has modern background effects that resemble Microsoft’s Fluent Design.
With version 5.2 this style comes with style options making it easier for you to customize the style without having to tinker with code.
As always: Well structured and clean modern modular SCSS code help to make this style a beauty at the backend too. Although you now might not need to look there. Clay is build to work with all apps currently available by WoltLab: Core (of course), Forum, Filebase, Blog, Calendar and Gallery. If third party developers stuck with WoltLab Suite's standards this style will also be compatible with their plugins or apps out of the box.
If you're running this style in a multilingual system: There are language variables available for Clay in German, English, French and Spanish. You can add more language variables.