- WS 5.5.7
no new templates - only CSS
reduce eye strain
easy to disable
for a list of changes please read the changelog
- fix: colors for package update list now included
- compatibility with WoltLab Suite 5.5
- removed the option to normalize text on buttons (not needed anymore)
- fix: wrong border-color for structured lists
- fix: bad color contrast on inputs in Firefox when auto filled
- new: accent-color for inputs & progress
- excluded de.d1strict.wsc.style.acp
- fix: improved color contrast on highlighted differences when viewing template diffs
- improvement: tweaked color scheme to be more pleasing to the eyes
- fix: table borders are now dark again
- added compatibility with WoltLab Suite 5.4
- fixed: background-color of box placeholders too bright
- added an option to normalize button text
- kbd are now dark
- compatible with WoltLab Suite 5.3
- fixed package.xml
- included update routine from version 3.1.3
Version 5.2.0 Alpha 1
- initial release for WS 5.2, Beta Testers only - no update possible
The plugin »Dark Mode for WoltLab Suite ACP« brings a dark design to the Administration Control Panel (ACP) of your WoltLab Suite installation. This plugin might slow down the performance of your ACP a little bit since it rewrites all colors - even if it's compressed.
There's also an option to deactivate the Dark Mode. The plugin has no effect on the front end of WoltLab Suite.
The colors are based on the style »Dark Core« by Elevenfour which comes as an optional package. So if you want your front end to use the same colors you should install this style, too. Both (Dark Mode and Dark Core) are licensed LGPL V3.
A general note on ACP redesigns:
It might be a good choice to disable this plugin whenever you need support from someone - be it WoltLab or any other developer. Because a redesigned ACP makes supporting harder and more time consuming if things don't look like they usually do.
So whenever you need support (from WoltLab or anyone else) and you activated Dark Mode: Be responsible and deactivate Dark Mode first before you let them enter your ACP. It's like cleaning your home before your Mom visits - nobody really likes to do this but it needs to be done.
This plugin partly uses LGPL-licensed (S)CSS code by Woltlab, but is in no way associated with WoltLab or supported by WoltLab.
Special thanks to SoftCreatR for his suggestions for improvement during the beta phase.