- WS 6.0.2
System font stack used so the style feels quick & native.
compatible with WBB & Core
HiDPi-ready and responsive
for a list of changes please read the changelog
- release for WoltLab Suite 6.0
- removed support for Calendar
- removed declarations for Redactor and the spinner
- added declarations for CK Editor
- SCSS variables are now CSS custom properties (coll. CSS Variables)
To upgade you must first remove the old version and after you've upgraded to WoltLab Suite 6.0 you can install the new version.
- release for WoltLab Suite 5.5
- new: variable $wcfUserMenuTextActive
It's impossible to update from the 5.5 beta version of this style, sadly. You would need to reinstall the style.
Version 5.5.0 Beta 1
- Beta release for WoltLab Suite 5.5
- new: variables for userMenu
- fix fade-out syntax
- change: $wcfPageThemeColor
- release for WoltLab Suite 5.4
- new colors for main menu, page navigation and header
- removed SCSS for tables in content (no longer neccessary)
- removed adjusted SCSS for code colors (no longer neccessary)
- WoltLab Suite 5.4.0 stable is excluded for now - no upgrade from previous versions
- release for WoltLab Suite 5.3
- optimized file size of user profile cover and style preview images
Dark Core is my interpretation of the WoltLab Suite Core style using a dark color scheme. This style does not use any customized templates. Some Additional CSS was written to make sure all colors work for the best viewing experience.